Facultad de Ciencias 11510, Campus de Puerto Real, Cadiz. Spain.
The SCI-CyT is a general research support service in which the main scientific equipment of the University of Cadiz is centralized. It is organized in divisions that serve the research groups of this University, other public research organizations, and private companies.
- Biomolecule Analysis and Confocal Microscopy
- Biomolecule Analysis and Confocal Microscopy Division
- X-Ray Fluorescence and Diffraction
- X-Ray Diffraction and Fluorescence Division
- Mass Spectrometry
- Mass Spectrometry Division
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Additive Manufacturing
- Electron Microscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Solid Sample Preparation for Electron Microscopy Service
- Liquid Nitrogen Service