- multivariate analysis (data classification methods including artificial neural networks, big data),
- insurance topics (general insurance, life insurance, retirement insurance, health insurance, occupational pension schemes),
- risk management (general insurance in risk management of small and medium enterprises, applications of survival analysis, logistic regression and scoring method to evaluate insurance risk and risk in socio-economic life),
- sampling methods (sampling methods in market research, non-random errors in sample surveys),
- statistical analysis of the labour market,
- public statistics system.
1. Assessment of sampling schemes used in specific studies and the possibility of inference based on the samples obtained, requested by private entities for which a research company carried out sample marketing research.
3. Assessment of methodology used in quantitative research by the Pomeranian Voivodeship (citizens of Ukraine, employers of the voivodeship, population of the voivodeship, unemployed, representatives of social cooperatives, representatives of social integretion centre).