In the CEPAC we develop research on Heritage, Landscape and Construction, namely on water resources, land use planning, urbanism, urban rehabilitation. history, environmental assessment and engineering for sustainability framed in the CEPAC's interdisciplinary.
THE POLITICAL CONTROL OF THE MUNICIPALITIES. THE COUNCIL ORGANIZATION. - ACTION TO DOCTRINE THE CHURCH IN RURAL AND URBAN AREAS. - FINANCIAL AND CREDIT MECHANISMS. THE OLIGARCHY OF THE CAPITAL. - COMMERCE AND MERCHANTS. ANDALUSIA-EUROPE-AMERICA.-
POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC ELITES OF CONTEMPORARY ANDALUSIA. - FORMS OF BOURGEOIS AND POPULAR S OCIABILITY. - POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES AND FORMS OF COLLECTIVE ACTION. - CONTEMPORARY ECONOMIC THOUGHT.
1.- ARAB CULTURE AND CIVILIZATION: THE STUDY OF LANGUAGE, LITERATURE, HISTORY AND SCIENCE IN ALANDALUS AND THE MAGREB.
2.-HISTORY OF ANDALUSIA: MOZÁRABES OF ANDALUSIA AND ITS HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE LATIN-CHRISTIAN AND ARABIC-MUSLIM CULTURES.
3. STUDY OF THE CULTURAL DEMONSTRATIONS OF GRANADA NAZARÍ IN THE CONTEXT OF ITS RELATIONS WITH NORTH AFRICA.
The Cadiz Parliament and early liberalism
COMPARATIVE HISTORY OF THE WINE INDUSTRY IN ANDALUSIA - HISTORICAL ARTISTIC HERITAGE AND ARCHITECTURE OF ANDALUSIAN WINERIES. - TRADE, CONSUMPTION AND SOCIABILITY OF WINE. - SOCIAL RELATIONS AND POLITICAL POWER. - COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS WITH OTHER WINERIES.
- Political and cultural dissidence in the reign of Juan Carlos i
- Trade unionism and new social movements in the Spanish transition to democracy
- The long road to democracy: economic change, social movements and identity building in southern Spain
- Social movements and their contribution to the democratic process in Western Andalusia
- Social construction of memories in the Spanish transition to democracy
- Political transition and social change in the province of Cadiz
Colonial and Contemporary History of Latin America
History of emigration between Andalusia and Latin American
History of Cinema in Latin American
History of Latin America Throught and Culture
Historical analysis of Roman legislation and jurisprudence.
Hydraulics structures in Antiquity
Society-Environment Interaction in Antiquity
Non-invasive research and teledetection on the Roman-Baetican settlement Historical and Cultural Landscape in Antiquity
Geographic Information Systems Applications in Ancient History
Viticulture in Roman Betica