The Energy Transition Lab proposes an ambitious and original programme of research and engagement responding to the challenges of energy transition in the European Union.
Department of Transportation Market is one out of five chairs involved in research at Faculty of Economics. It was founded in 1991 and currently is one of the leading units in research of air transport and urban transport. It cooperates with a variety of scientific institutions but is well known of for its practical aspects of research. Its research activity focuses on economics of urban and air transport, railway transport, marketing research, marketing management in transport and transformation of transport markets, mobility.
• problems of sustainable urban logistics (Urban logistics, trends in the distribution of goods in the city, sustainable development, Physical Internet, Internet of Things, smart cities, e-mobility, Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), Freight-as -a-Service (FaaS), load-sharing;)
Sustainable development and corporate social responsibility have a huge impact on the charcter nd perception of economic processes and managerial practices. Multidisciplinary research conducted by staff of our department advances our understanding of these issues, at the same time rendering our reality more responsive to the needs of all stakeholders and more environmentally friendly.
- Efficient and sustainable transport
- Green and smart cities
- Innovations in transport
- Transport accessibility
- Efficiency of transport infrastructure investments
- Financing of infrastructural investments
- Trends in the transport market
- Shared mobility
- Value of travel time
- Public procurement
- Economic and financial analysis
- Regional development
- Risk assessment