ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Geometry and Toplogy
- Probability and Statistics
- Applied and Stochastic Analysis
Materials and metallurgy technologies and engineering
High performance machining
Industrial metrology and Quality engineering
New frontiers in the learning of Manufacturing Engineering
Materials forming processes
Aerospace manufacturing processes
Manufacturing systems for the Industry 4.0
Texturing and surface engineering
- ANALYSIS, SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND EVALUATION OF PHYSICAL, AMPHIFILIC PROPERTIES AND DETERGENT DETERGENTS AND DETERGENT FORMULATIONS.
- STUDY OF SULFONATION AND SULFOXIDATION REACTIONS.
Maritime History: Evolution of Navigation
Port State Control
Navigation & Maritime Safety: Strait of Gibraltar
Safety Policies in Fishing Vessels
Simulation, Human Factor
Análisis de vibraciones/mantenimiento industrial
ENERGY CERTIFICATION OF BUILDINGS
- Design and manufacture of bio-inspired systems applied to motors, robotic arms and anthropomorphic gloves for their control and use of PFM.
- Study of the estimation of the affective state and the intention of movement during rehabilitation therapies, making use of biomedical signal processing techniques and automatic learning techniques, in order to maximize the patient's motivation, helping to improve the quality of the therapy.
- Rehabilitation robotics, focusing on end users who have suffered a stroke.